Century Global Commodities Corporation, (formerly Century Iron Mines Corporation pre November 18, 2015) is a Cayman Islands incorporated exploration and development company that trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the symbol “CNT”.” The Company is governed by the Companies Law (2013 Revision) of the Cayman Islands and the company’s corporate headquarter is located in Hong Kong
- Century has iron mineral resources totalling 8.3 billion tonnes indicated and 11.0 billion tonnes inferred in multiple deposits in Quebec and Newfoundland and Labrador
- WISCO and Minmetals, two Fortune 500, Chinese State Owned Enterprises have equity investment and are joint venture partners in our projects
- Our Joyce Lake Direct Shipping Ore project has completed a Feasibility Study and our Full Moon and Duncan Lake projects have completed Preliminary Economic Assessments while our Hayot Lake and Black Bird deposits have completed NI43-101 mineral resource statements
- We are maintaining our iron projects to be rapidly constructed when the market recovers
- We have additionally developed a strategy to evaluate opportunities in the non-ferrous mining industry and the food industry to leverage growth in developing economies led by China.
To learn more about Century Global Commodities, please contact:
Sandy Chim, President & CEO