About E-Power Resources
E-Power Resources Inc. is a private Québec Corporation based in Montréal and focused on graphite in Québec. Tetepisca, our Flagship property, is located in the North Shore region of the province, approximately 300 kilometers north of the town of Baie-Comeau. Our target on the Tetepisca property is flake graphite.
Our Turgeon property is located in the Abitibi region of western Québec. Our primary target on the Turgeon property is Copper-Zinc mineralization with secondary graphite potential. The Turgeon property also holds significant gold potential. 84 of the 338 claims are optioned out. E-Power is actively seeking partners for this property.
Of all battery ingredients, the one most overlooked Is Graphite.
A single electric vehicle battery requires 50-100 kg of graphite. About 80% of graphite comes from China. E-Power Resources is developing local sources of graphite for the Quebec and North American Electric Vehicle Industry.
- Conduct Research – To identify graphite exploration and resource development opportunities
- Secure – Land positions with graphite exploration and resource development potential
- Delineate and Develop – Graphite resources by determining tonnage, grade, flake size and mine ability
- Enhance Project Viability and Reduce Project Risk – To ensure graphite products are optimized and attractive to battery manufacturers and material suppliers requiring flake graphite
- Monetise Projects – Through option agreements, M&A, joint ventures, and trade sales
Seize a Link in the Battery Supply Chain
To learn more about E-Power Resources, go to https://e-powerresources.com/
To learn more about the mining activity in the Detour Lake – Matagami area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/detour-matagami/