About Energy Dexteritas
New Prospect: Twillick
Central Newfoundland Gold Belt
License and Access
- 125 contiguous claims (31km2) in 1st and 2nd year
- Unencumbered– Rights last held by Altius until 2007
- Year-round access via all-weather Bay d’Espoir Hwy
- Existing network of old forestry roads and ATV trails
- Proximal Green power—20km to hydro megaplant
- Top 10 ranking of Global mining jurisdictions
- Strong local support for mining projects
- Available workforce
- On trend with New Found Gold Queensway project—Same zone; greenstone belt; tectonic framework; and orogenic gold model; deep regional faults and Devonian age intrusions.
- Adjacent to Exploits Discovery True Grit project
- Till and lake sediment maps of Au and pathfinder elements show excellent prospectivity for gold.
- Limited outcrop due to low relief and a thin blanket of glacial till. Local glaciation limits smear to 2-3km.
- A 2005 drill hole logged pyrite, arsenopyrite and chalcopyrite infused quartz veins in deep water sediment host rock.
New Data and Interpretation
- Hi-Res Aero-Mag flown in 2019 reveals deep regional structures with associated secondary and tertiary shear faults.
- These newly identified structures and trends are not on existing maps
- New grab & soil samples from the first exploration target assayed 193, 47 and 39ppb Au. Background is 5ppb Au.
- 2021 prospecting discovered float with visible gold in quartz vein
- Active exploration programs on adjacent claims by Exploits Discovery and Sigma Mining Group.
Three distinct exploration targets on deep structures with defined shears; in the right host rock; with nearby granodiorite intrusions of the right age; and the claims are proven for gold. Existing geological maps do not match the new geophysical maps creating a first mover advantage.
I’d like to option the Twillick property, with commitments for 2022/23 work programs.
Stephen Carlton P.Geo. is a Calgary based Geoscientist and Independent Prospector with a history of exploration success. His passion is to find and capture the mineral and energy resources required to build and energize our future. Today his focus is a growing portfolio of mineral claims in Newfoundland.
To learn more about Energy Dexteritas, go to https://www.energydexteritas.com/
For more about the activity in Newfoundland and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/newfoundland/