About Exploits Discovery Corp.
Exploits Discovery Corp. “Exploits” is a Canadian exploration company with one of the largest and most strategic land packages in Newfoundland, Canada where we are in active pursuit of world-class gold discoveries.
- Commanding Land Position: 100% ownership of a 2,015.50 km2 land position in the Exploits Subzone which hosts significant gold deposits in Newfoundland
- Proven Exploration Model: Exploration model comparable to Kirkland Lake Gold’s Fosterville Mine model which contains high-grade structurally hosted epizonal gold. Proven by New Found Gold’s success in discovery at the Keat’s and Lotto Zones.
- Experienced & Talented Team: Dedicated to exploration excellence across Newfoundland’s Exploits Subzone with extensive experience with epizonal gold, (including PhD consultants with extensive experience at Fosterville, and the Goldspot Discoveries team).
Exploits holds 100% interest in seven known exceptional gold projects with geological, geochemical and structural settings comparable to New Found Gold’s Queensway discovery (DDH 19m at 92.86 g/t Au); and controls one of the largest land package in Newfoundland with over 200km of interpreted deep regional fault structures which include the Appleton Fault, Dog Bay Line, GRUB Line and the Mt Peyton Linear.
- Modern exploration techniques applied to the property present an opportunity for significant new discoveries:
- New Found Gold has demonstrated the potential for Fosterville style gold deposits through the 240km length of that Exploits Subzone, which stretches NE-SW across the Island of Newfoundland.
- We will utilize the Fosterville model, geochemistry, geophysics, and Artificial Intelligence Modeling to drive discovery on known and new target
The Exploits Subzone is potentially one of the worlds last easily accessible district scale gold camps.
To learn more about Exploits Discovery Corp , go to https://exploitsdiscovery.com/
For more about the activity in Newfoundland and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/newfoundland/