About International Explorers and Prospectors
- IEP has over 60,000 hectares with 38 prime gold and base metal exploration properties in Ontario and Quebec. The properties are at various stages of development spanning the full range from grass roots to advanced projects with historical resources. It also has a royalty portfolio.
- IEP’s 100%-owned property portfolio represents a 50 year effort of land accumulation and aggregation in Ontario and Quebec by IEP, and its predecessors.
- IEP owns several advanced gold projects along the Destor-Porcupine and Pipestone Faults near Timmins.
- IEP controls a large VMS land position in the Kidd-Munroe Assemblage and the Blake-River Assemblage including historic base metal resources.
- IEP has an experienced team with proven track record of discovery in VMS and Gold exploration in the Abitibi. The company has also secured the services of experienced government and academic geologists representing over 200 years combined experience in the Abitibi.
The management of IEP has relied on cutting edge Lithogeochemical, Geochronology, and Chemo-stratagraphic modeling since the late 1980’s in assembling its land package. We then use selected geophysics to further zero in on prospective targets.
To learn more about International Explorers and Prospectors, go to https://internationalexplorersandprospectors.com/
To learn more about the mining activity in the Detour Lake-Matagami area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/detour-matagami/
To learn more about the mining activity in the Kirkland Lake area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/kirkland-lake/
To learn more about the mining activity in the Timmins area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/timmins/