A Snapshot for K2:
- High Level Strategy – Explore untested early stage targets and acquire high quality advanced exploration assets in North America
- K2 Board –John Robins, Steve Swatton, Craig Roberts, Freddie Leigh;
JR (Chairman), responsible for leading the charge that lead to the discovery
of the 4M oz Coffee gold deposit. Kaminak was sold to Goldcorp for $520M.
- First Nations – Good First Nations relationships in the Yukon, developed during Kaminak’s exploration yrs (2005-2016). K2 maintains strong corporate values for the inclusiveness and recognition of First Nations peoples.
- Wels –Orogenic style gold deposit not dissimilar in style to Coffee Creek
- GDR – Carbonate hosted silver
- McArthur / Ladue – Grassroots project targeting Orogenic style gold
- Mojave Gold Project
To learn more about K2Gold, please contact:
Stephen Swatton, President, CEO and Director