Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise”, TSX-V: NEV) is a mineral exploration company with a portfolio of gold, cobalt, copper, and lithium brine projects in Nevada, USA. Nevada Sunrise is a prospect generator that applies the extensive exploration experience and technical skills of its exploration team to search for and acquire new mineral projects that are advanced internally, or offered for joint venture.
- Kinsley Mountain Gold Project, near Wendover, Nevada, which hosts a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource. Kinsley Mountain is a joint venture between New Placer Dome Gold Corp. (79.99%) and Nevada Sunrise (20.01%).
- Coronado VMS Property located in Pershing County, south of Winnemucca. Coronado surrounds the past-producing Big Mike open pit copper mine and is prospective for volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits. Nevada Sunrise has an option to earn a 100% interest.
- Lovelock Cobalt Mine Property located in Churchill County, near Lovelock. The Lovelock Mine had limited, but high-grade, production of cobalt, nickel and copper in the 1880s but has never been thoroughly explored in the modern era. Global Energy Metals Corp. has an option to earn an 85% interest.
- Treasure Box Copper Property, also located in Churchill County, near Lovelock. Historical production occurred in the 1860s but little drilling has been carried out in the modern era. Global Energy Metals Corp. has an option to earn an 85% interest.
- Jackson Wash Property and the Gemini Property, 100% owned, both located in the Lida Valley, south of the Clayton Valley, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines.
To learn more about Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp., please contact:
Warren Stanyer, President, CEO & Director