About Nevada Sunrise Metals
Nevada Sunrise Metals Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise” formerly Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp., TSX-V: NEV) is a mineral exploration company with a portfolio of lithium, gold, cobalt, and copper projects in Nevada, USA. Nevada Sunrise is a prospect generator that applies the extensive exploration experience and technical skills of its exploration team to search for and acquire new mineral projects that are advanced internally, or offered for option or joint venture.
- Gemini Lithium Project and Jackson Wash Lithium Project, 100% owned, both located in the Lida Valley, south of the Clayton Valley, each prospective for lithium-bearing sediments and brines. Gemini was the site of new lithium discovery in 2022.
- Kinsley Mountain Gold Project, near Wendover, Nevada, which hosts a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource. Kinsley Mountain is a joint venture between Copaur Minerals Inc. (79.99%) and Nevada Sunrise (20.01%).
- Coronado VMS Property located in Pershing County, south of Winnemucca. Coronado surrounds the past-producing Big Mike open pit copper mine and is prospective for volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits. Nevada Sunrise has an option to earn a 100% interest.
- Lovelock Cobalt Mine Property located in Churchill County, near Lovelock. The Lovelock Mine had limited, but high-grade, production of cobalt, nickel and copper in the 1880s but has never been thoroughly explored in the modern era. Global Energy Metals Corp. holds an 85% interest and Nevada Sunrise holds a 15% interest in a joint venture.
- Treasure Box Copper Property, also located in Churchill County, near Lovelock. Historical production occurred in the 1860s but little drilling has been carried out in the modern era. Global Energy Metals Corp. holds an 85% interest and Nevada Sunrise holds a 15% interest in a joint venture.
To learn more about Nevada Sunrise Metals Corp., please contact:
Warren Stanyer, President, CEO & Director
Email: [email protected]
For more on the activity in the Nevada area and to see the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/nevada/