A Canadian junior natural resource company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the OTC: Pink Sheets. Noble Mineral holds in excess of 78,500 hectares of mineral rights in the Timmins-Cochrane area of Northern Ontario, upon which it plans to generate joint venture exploration programs.
FLAGSHIP PROPERTY – PROJECT 81
Ni-Co/VMS/Gold: Timmins Area, Northern Ontario (100% owned) TSX.V: NOB
▪ The property consists of mineral rights totalling ~78,500 hectares (~193,+77 acres)covering 16 townships immediately north of the Kidd Creek Mine Complex near Timmins Ontario.
▪ Noble just spun out to its shareholders 10,000,000 shares of Canada Nickel Company Inc. a pure Nickel-Cobalt- PGM play in Crawford township.
▪ Memoranda of Understanding have been signed with First Nations.
▪ Significant infrastructure available with a major paved highway (Hwy 655) running up the middle of the Property, 2 hydro transmission lines cross cut the property and numerous well-maintained gravel roads to service hydro dams and transmission lines adjacent to the property on the Matagami River;
▪ Over 2000 geophysical anomalies have been identified over the entire property area by Heliborne EM & MAG Surveys which were flown in 2011, 2017 and 2018;
▪ Airborne High Definition Gravity Gradiometer Survey (HD-AGG) flown in 2018 over Crawford and Carnegie Twps;
▪ In excess of 237 drill holes during the ‘60’s, 70’s and 80’s by previous operators from which 5 drill indicated Nickel targets have been identified potentially associated with Cobalt and 3 drill indicated Gold targets identified to-date;
▪ Noble drilled a Nickle-Cobalt Deposit in Kingsmill Twp in 2012; ▪ Additional Potential for Au, VMS-Ni/PGM, Chromite, Cu and Pb-Zn deposits.
To learn more about Noble Mineral Exploration, please contact:
Vance White, President & CEO