A Canadian junior natural resource company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the OTC: Pink Sheets. Noble Mineral Exploration Inc. holds in excess of 79,000 hectares of mineral rights in the Timmins-Cochrane area of Northern Ontario, upon which it plans to generate joint venture exploration programs.
FLAGSHIP PROPERTY – PROJECT 81
Ni-Co/VMS/Gold: Timmins Area, Northern Ontario (100% owned) TSX.V: NOB
▪ The property currently consists of mineral rights totaling approximately 70,641 hectares (~174,558 acres) of land covering 14 townships immediately north of the Kidd Creek Mine Complex near Timmins, Ontario.
▪ The Company has recently staked an additional ~8,500 hectares (21,004 acres) in Mahaffey, MacDiarmid and Jamieson townships. ▪ Memoranda of Understanding have been signed with The First Nations.
Mineral Exploration Potential
▪ This is a very large under-explored patented mineral rights and staked claims property with boundaries within 3km of the Kidd Creek Mine, 30km of the major Porcupine-Destor Main Break and within 25km of the City of Timmins;
▪ Significant infrastructure available with a major paved highway (Hwy 655) running up the middle of the Property, 2 hydro transmission lines cross cut the property and numerous well-maintained gravel roads to service hydro dams and transmission lines adjacent to the property on the Matagami River;
▪ Over 2000 geophysical anomalies have been identified over the entire property area by Heliborne EM & MAG Surveys which were flown in 2011, 2017 and 2018;
▪ Airborne High Definition Gravity Gradiometer Survey (HD-AGG) flown in 2018 over Crawford and Carnegie Twps;
▪ In excess of 237 drill holes during the ‘60’s, 70’s and 80’s by previous operators from which 5 drill indicated Nickel targets have been identified potentially associated with Cobalt and 3 drill indicated Gold targets identified to-date;
▪ Noble drilled a Nickle-Cobalt Deposit in Kingsmill Twp in 2012; ▪ Additional Potential for Au, VMS-Ni/PGM, Chromite, Cu and Pb-Zn deposits.
To learn more about Noble Mineral Exploration, please contact:
Vance White, President & CEO