About Northern Superior Resources
Northern Superior is a gold exploration company focused on the Chibougamau Camp in Québec. The Company has consolidated the largest land package in the region, with total land holdings currently exceeding 62,000 hectares. The main properties include Philibert, Lac Surprise, Chevrier and Croteau Est. Northern Superior also owns significant exploration assets in Northern Ontario highlighted by the district scale TPK Project.
The Philibert Project is located 9km from IAMGOLD Corporation’s Nelligan Gold project which was awarded the “Discovery of the Year” by the Québec Mineral Exploration Association (AEMQ) in 2019. To date, more than C$13 million (historical value) has been spent on the Philibert Project, with more than 75,000 metres of drilling completed. Northern Superior owns 75% of the Philibert Project while SOQUEM owns the remaining 25%. The Company has an option to increase its ownership to 100%; details of the option agreement with SOQUEM can be found in the corporate presentation. Chevrier hosts an inferred mineral resource of 652,000 ounces Au (underground and open pit) and an indicated mineral resource of 260,000 ounces Au. Croteau Est hosts an inferred mineral resource of 640,000 ounces Au. Lac Surprise hosts the Falcon Zone Discovery, interpreted to be the western strike extension of IAMGOLD Corporation’s Nelligan Deposit.
Northern Superior is a reporting issuer in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec, and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol SUP, and the OTCQB Venture Market under the symbol NSUPF.
To learn more about the mining activity in the ChibougamauWindfall Lake, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/chibougamau/