QPM is a new gold explorer with a large land position in the highly-prospective Eeyou Istchee James Bay territory, Quebec, near Newmont Corporation’s Éléonore gold mine.
QPM’s Project Portfolio in the James Bay area
Click map to enlarge
QPM’s flagship project is the Sakami project with significant grades and well-defined drill-ready targets. QPM’s goal is to rapidly explore this project to advance it to the mineral resource estimate stage.
Sakami Project Highlights
Simon and JR discoveries – up to 8 km NE of LaPointe deposit
District-Scale Land Package with Multi-Million Ounce Potential
- Year round access and drilling with two drills on-site and three camps.
- Underexplored area hosting the Éléonore gold mine along strike.
- 23 km along the contact between sediments and volcanics between La Grande and Opinaca geological sub-provinces.
- Many gold occurrences identified over 10-km strike length.
La Pointe deposit history
- 100 diamond drill holes intercepted the deposit
- 32,940 m drilled to date
- Drilling over 900 m length, down-plunge from surface to 600 m, open in all directions.
- Significant gold grades between 20 to 50 m drilling width, driiling highlights:
Other Gold Projects in the James Bay area