About Thesis Gold Inc.
Thesis Gold Inc (TSX.V: TAU) is a well-funded gold exploration company focused on proving and developing the substantial resource potential of its 100% owned district scale 178 km2 Ranch Gold Project located in the “Golden Horseshoe” area of northern British Columbia, approximately 300 km north of Smithers, British Columbia. Historical work on the project identified 20+ near-surface, high-grade, high sulphidation epithermal gold prospects over a 25 km2 area that have only been tested to shallow depths and remain open along strike and at depth. The Company has recently commenced its maiden exploration and 20,000 metre drill program on the project to test many of these prospective targets.
Ranch Gold Project
Since 1972, at least 17 operators have conducted a significant amount of work on a number of claims within the now consolidated Ranch property. This led to the discovery of 21 known near surface high-sulphidation epithermal gold deposits and prospects with a potential link to a deeper porphyry system.
Project Highlights include:
- The Ranch property covers 178 km2 of highly prospective rocks – district scale potential
- 34,117 m of historical core drilling from 433 holes – Large historical dataset
- 75% of historical drill holes are under 100 metres in length
- Drill highlights include 29.90 grams per tonne (g/t) gold over 25.60 metres (see NI 43-
101 Technical Report (Sept 18, 2020)
- Historical production from 3 small open pits; 10,000 oz of gold produced @ 9.2 g/t Au
(Cheni Gold Mines Inc., 1991, 1992)
- Road accessible, existing road network, and proximity to existing mines in a proven and profitable mining jurisdiction
To learn more about Thesis Gold, go to https://www.thesisgold.com/