Triumph Gold Corp. (TSXV:TIG,OTC:TIGCF,FWB:8N61) is a precious metals exploration and development company focused on advancing its district-scale Freegold Mountain project in the Yukon. The property hosts three known deposits including multiple showings with successful drilling, trenching and sampling. The highlight of the property is the world-class exploration on one of Yukon’s richest porphyries, the Blue Sky porphyry. The Freegold Mountain property has access to excellent infrastructure. The Yukon and Canadian federal government have invested C$360 million in the Resource Gateway project which is expected to be used to upgrade the infrastructure in the Nahanni and Dawson ranges, including the Mount Freegold Road which is situated alongside the property. Attesting to Triumph Gold’s success and vision are key shareholders including Newmont Corp. (NYSE:NEM), which holds a 12.8 percent interest, and Zijin Mining Fund, China which holds 9.8 percent. Other institutions own approximately 42 percent.
- The Freegold Mountain project is a district-size play that is 35-kilometers-long with 200-square-kilometers of contiguous claims. This is five times the size of Manhattan.
- The property hosts three NI 43-101 deposits that are all open for growth.
- Positive results from metallurgical work with over 97 percent gold recovery.
- The 2018 exploration program focused on identifying new porphyry and epithermal mineralization within a six-kilometer-long soil and geophysical anomaly.
- The Blue Sky porphyry is one of the longest and highest grading gold-copper porphyries in the Yukon. RVD18-19 with 316.00 metres of 1.10 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au), 0.27% copper (Cu), 5.0 g/t silver (Ag), and 0.02% molybdenum (Mo) (196.00 – 512.00m), including75 metres of 2.48 g/t Au, 0.38% Cu, 6.9 g/t Ag and 0.02% Mo (338.75 – 418.50m).
- 2019 drill program intersected 400 meters of 1.2 g/t gold equivalent and 102 meters of 1.3 g/t gold equivalent.
- Strong investor base with Newmont Mining holding 12.8 percent of shares.
- Highly-experienced management and technical team.
For further information please contact:
John Anderson, Executive Chairman
Triumph Gold Corp.
IR Pro Communications Inc.
Mars Investor Relations