Conquest Resources Limited was first incorporated in 1945 and is a mineral exploration company that is engaged in the exploration of mineral properties in Ontario. The Company’s principal exploration target is gold. Conquest’s strategy is to maximize stakeholder value by identifying, acquiring, exploring and developing high value gold projects in Canada and North America. Conquest is focused on acquiring gold assets in strategic areas of low political risk and high mineral potential.
Alexander Gold Project
- Conquest’s Alexander Property comprises 27 patented claims covering 448 hectares (1,107 acres) adjoining Goldcorp’s Red Lake mine. Conquest’s land is situated just beyond the security gate at Goldcorp’s Red Lake gold mine and is almost completely surrounded by Goldcorp’s Red Lake mine property.
- Conquest’s target on the Alexander claims is an extension, or repetition, of the mineralization at the Red Lake mine. The Red Lake mine is claimed by Goldcorp to be the richest gold mine in the world with approximately 28,000,000 ounces of historic production and current reserves.
- The stratigraphy under the property remains essentially untested below 700 metres depth. The richest gold bearing ore zones exist below a vertical depth of 1,300 metres in the High Grade Zone at the Goldcorp Red Lake gold mine which is less than 800 metres from the property boundary.
- Economically viable gold mineralization in the area tends to form in moderate to steep south-dipping and westerly raking lenses which at the Campbell, former Dickenson and High Grade Zone deposits have been demonstrated to form spatially “stacked” lense deposits.
For more about the Alexander Gold Project, go to https://www.
For the technical report, go to https://www.conquestresources.
Golden Rose Project
- The Golden Rose Gold Mine/Belfast property is located in Emerald Lake, ON in the Temagami Mining Camp and has exceptional exploration upside for gold discovery. The former gold producing mine has unusually extensive underground development and relatively few exploration programs over the property’s 120-year history.
- A 2,100 line-km VTEM Max Airborne Survey has commenced covering the eastern half of newly expanded Golden Rose Property and Belfast Property. It is anticipated that survey identify high priority areas “under cover” for further diamond drilling.
- Conquest is currently drilling on the Golden Rose Property exploring the host iron formation over a strike length of approximately six kilometers. Successful drill holes will be followed up in a phase 2 program during Q2 of 2021.
For more about the Golden Rose Gold Mine Project, go to https://www.conquestresources.