About Gold Royalty Corp
Gold Royalty Corp recently announced that it has entered in definitive agreements to combine with Abitibi Royalties & Golden Valley to create a leading growth and Americas-focused precious metals royalty company. The company will continue to build upon its mission to acquire royalties, streams and similar interests at varying stages of the mine life cycle to build a balanced portfolio offering near, medium and longer-term attractive returns for its investors. Gold Royalty’s diversified portfolio currently consists primarily of net smelter return royalties on gold properties located in the Americas.
Gold Royalty’s pro forma portfolio consists of nearly 200 royalties located in mining friendly jurisdictions throughout the Americas, including royalties over Canada’s largest gold mine: Canadian Malartic. This provides investors with lower risk exposure to gold with free exploration upside on the underlying projects.
The Company’s management team, board of directors and advisory board have in excess of 300 years of combined mining sector experience, including exploration, development, operating and capital markets experience. We intend to capitalize on our significant collective knowledge, experience, and contacts to add value to the owners and operators of existing and prospective mines we partner with. Our team has the experience and capability to provide creative solutions to prospective partners thereby enhancing our ability to acquire attractive growth assets.
Visit www.GoldRoyalty.com for more information.
- High-quality royalties positioned for growth: Balanced portfolio of 191 royalties across cash flowing, development and exploration assets
- Premier operating partners with Americas focus with concentration in Nevada and Québec
- Multiple avenues for expected growth (cash flow, exploration, Royalty Generator Model, strategic alliance with Prospector Royalty Corp. (PRC))
- Experienced board and management team with track record of creating value
- Path to potential re-rate through increased scale, asset quality and precious metals focus
For more about the activity in the Nevada area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/nevada/
For more about the activity in the Val-d’Or area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/val-dor/
For more about the activity in the Nevada area and to view the digital map, go to https://digigeodata.com/area/kirkland-lake/