Sitka Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company headquartered in Canada and managed by a team of experienced mining industry professionals with a proven track record of success. The Company is focused on exploring for economically viable mineral deposits in stable, mining friendly jurisdictions with its primary emphasis on gold, silver and copper mineral properties of merit. Sitka’s portfolio of active projects include:
- The Burro Creek Gold-Silver Property, Arizona – a massive, at surface, low sulphidation, epithermal Au-Ag vein system with a historical mineral resource estimate and a projected strike length of 1.5 km of which 90% remains undrilled.
- The RC Gold Project, Yukon – a 376 km2 district-scale land package with several intrusion-related gold targets located in the heart of the Tombstone Gold Belt. New gold discoveries made during 2020 exploration program include a large, robust intrusion-related gold system with grades and intervals comparable to Victoria Gold’s nearby Eagle Gold Mine.
- The Alpha Gold Property, Nevada – a Carlin-type gold deposit target located along the projection of the 50-million ounce Cortez Gold Trend in Nevada’s prolific Carlin Province.
- The OGI Property, Yukon – a SEDEX style, strata bound Zn-Ag-Pb target and an intrusion-related gold target located next to Golden Predator’s Brewery Creek Gold Mine.
- The Coppermine River Project, Nunavut – a massive 50,000 hectare land package with the potential to host world-class stratiform sediment-hosted and volcanic-hosted copper deposits. High-grade grab samples of up to 41.54% Cu.
For additional information:
Sitka Gold Corp. (CSE: SIG; FSE: 1RF; OTCQB: STIKF)
Email: [email protected]